About Dr. Clifford Green
I help you heal from sexual trauma, and overcome your sexual health concerns by providing a nonjudgmental space. I empower you to get on the path toward living your best self.
Hi, I am Dr. Clifford Green.
Have you survived childhood sexual abuse or other sexual trauma? Do you experience anxiety, diminished, or heightened sexual desire? Is your use of drugs or alcohol, fear, guilt, or shame, or other personal challenges impacting your sexual health? Are you struggling to resolve conflict regarding your gender identity or sexual orientation? Do you identify as LGBTQ+ and hope to foster acceptance among your friends, family, or coworkers? Are you dissatisfied with your current sexual self-image? If you can identify with these questions, I could help you feel calmer, and teach you the tools to manage your concerns. I am dedicated to working with people like you.
My therapy approach is collaborative. By working together, we will explore the root of your insecurity, anxiety, or depression, and how it negatively impacts your sexual desire, performance, and confidence. Some may find that these challenges lead them to act out impulsively or compulsively, leading to feelings of remorse, disgust, or anger. I am here to help you manage these difficult feelings.
My goal is to help you move to a place of healing by validating your experiences and discovering your strengths. I have worked with a variety of individuals who share your concerns. I have learned that trauma, despite the damage it can bring about, can also be an opportunity for growth. If you are struggling, I can help you work through your challenges.
Dr. Clifford Green
Dr. Clifford Green
Clinical Training and Education
Fellowship in Human Sexuality:
- Fellowship in Sexual Health at the Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health (2021 to the Present)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Hawai‘i, LCSW-4581
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in Clinical Psychology – Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology – Hawai‘i School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- Master of Social Work (MSW), concentration in Behavioral Mental Health Social Work Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work, the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in Social Work – Texas A&M International University
APA-Accredited Predoctoral Internship
- Hawai‘i Psychological Internship Consortium (Oahu Community Correctional Center)
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (Oahu Community Correctional Center)
- A Qualitative Study of MSW Experiences with Homeless Clients: Resilience Among Social Workers Working with Homeless Individuals Who Have Forensic Issues
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Hawai‘i Psychological Association (HPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)