Less Shame, More Freedom
Helping you heal when life is hectic
-Sex and Relationship Therapy in Hawaii-
- Are you struggling with aspects of your sex life or sexuality?
- Do you have concerns about your level of sexual desire?
- Do you feel ashamed of your sexual feelings, actions, or preferences?
- Are you watching porn or masturbating more than you wish?
- Is your sexual behavior interfering with your ability to connect with others?
- Do you identify as LGBTQ+ and need support on how to come out?
- Do you feel discomfort with your assigned gender & need support around medical or social transition?
- Do you have unresolved painful feelings interfering with your ability to have a satisfying sexual relationship?
- Are you having relationship difficulties due to an affair?
- Are you eager to become more sexually satisfied?
We know how hard it is to feel stuck. Therapy can help you find a way out.
Services and Specialties
Couples and Relationship Counseling
Sex Addiction and Out of Control Sexual Behavior
Sex Therapy for LGBTQ+, Genderfluid, Nonbinary Couples and Partnerships
LGBTQ+, Genderfluid, Nonbinary Affirmative Care
Polyamorous | Kink | Non-monogamy
Sex Work & Escorts
Sexuality and Faith
Hi, our practice is devoted to helping you manage difficult aspects of your sexuality, gender & reproductive health. We provide a safe space for you to share your fears and wants, let go of the past, and move beyond painful feelings. It is possible. Therapy can help you to find relief, solutions, and uncover your courage to take action and change.
We are here to help you feel less scared and work towards a happier sex-positive life.
Dr. Janet Brito
Founder | AASECT Certified Sex Therapist & Supervisor
Licensed Clinical Psychologist & Social Worker
Dr. Molly Winterrowd LaVere
Dr. Lori Lawrenz
Licensed Clinical Psychologist | Clinical Fellow in Sexual
Licensed Clinical Psychologist | Clinical Fellow in Sexual Health
Nicole Thomas, LCSW, MPH, OSW-C
Rebecca Hartman, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor | Clinical Fellow in Sexual