About Raitesha Neville, LCSW
I provide a safe & non-judgmental space where you can discover who you’d truly like to be.
Hello, I am Raitesha Neville, LCSW.
Are you feeling stuck, lost, or simply apathetic about where you are in life? Is it difficult for you to develop or maintain physical and non-physical intimacy in your relationships? Do cultural values and norms affect your ability to be your authentic self? If any of these things are true for you, I would like to accompany you on your journey toward self-acceptance and personal joy.
Sexuality is an integral part of human development and a topic that many consider inappropriate to discuss. As your clinician, I aim to create a safe space for you to express, process, and accept your emotions and desires with a shared goal of improving your overall quality of life. Given my crisis background, I have worked with many individuals and couples working to develop healthy, sex-positive habits.
If you have experienced trauma or medical illness that affects your sexual health, we will work together to reframe your sexual experiences and empower you to reclaim your authority over your sexuality. I will use a wide range of interventions that are tailored to you specifically as we work to address your needs. Together, we will work to reduce shame and guilt and enhance the quality of physical and emotional intimacy in your life.
I am trained in Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Mindfulness- CBT, and Psychodynamic Therapy. I am a kink and gender-affirming clinician who provides judgment-free counseling and support. I am committed to you and the work we complete together.
I look forward to starting your journey to healing together.
Raitesha Neville, LCSW
Clinical Concerns That I Treat
- Affirmative Care
- Couples’ and Relationship Conflict
- Communication Challenges
- Embarrassment About Sex
- Ethical Non-Monogamy
- Kink Aware
- LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Care
- Mismatched Sexual Desire
- Navigating Consent
- Negative Coping Skills
- Out of Control Sexual Behavior(s)
- Marital problems
- Poly Knowledgeable
- Relationship Conflict
- Sex Work-Related Concerns
- Sex Addiction
- Sexual and Relationship Satisfaction
- Sexual Communication Concerns
- Sexual Diversity
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Guilt
- Sexual Identity
- Sexuality and Spirituality
- Substance Use
Human Sexuality Fellowship
- Fellowship in Sexual Health at the Hawaii Center for Sexual and Relationship Health (2022 to the Present)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Hawaii, LCSW-4880
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of North Carolina, LCSW- C014777
- Master of Social Work Degree- Boise State University
- Bachelor of Social Work in Psychology – Shaw University
- Associate of Applied Science in Human Services – Edgecombe Community College
The National Society of Leadership and Success