Are you a Licensed Clinical Therapist?
Do you want to provide telehealth?
Are you passionate about topics related to sexual and relationship health?
Do you want to become an ASSECT Certified Sex Therapist?
- Outpatient sex therapy for individuals and couples
- Relationship therapy
- Out of control sexual behaviors aka “sex addiction” treatment
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Affair recovery
- LGBTQIA affirmative care
- LGBTQ+ sex therapy
- Mindful sex, and much more
We are a growing private practice committed to helping improve our community by providing a safe, non-judgmental, and sex-positive space. Our team is made up of dynamic and mindful clinicians and staff who value working collaboratively and helping each other. We are looking for licensed therapists and licensed healthcare professionals with similar values to join our team & help individuals on their paths to sexual and relational wellness.
Join Our Team
- Relationship and Sex Therapy
- Out of Control Sexual Behavior
- Sexual and Gender Diverse Populations, and much more
As a Clinical Fellow in Sexual Health, you will conduct individual and couples psychotherapy using integrative psychotherapeutic and sex therapy approaches to treat a variety of sexual and mental health concerns.
Before you apply
- Do you have a current State of Hawaii license as a Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, or LMFT (must provide a copy of license)?
- Do you have prior psychotherapy experience (individuals, couples, group)?
- Are you very interested in sex therapy?
- Are you able to commit to a two-year minimum?
- Are you available at least 28-30 sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by CSRH.