About Nicole Thomas
How I Can Help
Are you looking for a safe space to discuss your sexuality and relationship concerns? Are you seeking non-judgment, as you explore your feelings and current challenges? Are you experiencing difficulty adjusting to changes in your sexual health, identity, body image, self-worth, or relationships? If so, I can offer a safe space where authenticity, compassion, and integrity are brought into every healing experience.
My goal is to provide a warm, compassionate, and sex-positive space to explore the barriers and stressors impacting you right now. I will help you to foster growth, strength, acceptance, and healing. I understand how hard it is to talk about topics that make you feel vulnerable. I would be honored to provide a refuge where we can have an open conversation about the feelings, emotions, and thoughts you may be experiencing.
I value and work from a humanistic approach-ensuring an empathetic, understanding, and non-judgmental space to explore the blocks that are getting in the way of you having the life you desire. I utilize various approaches to help you explore aspects of yourself and your relationships, including cognitive, behavioral, acceptance-based, expressive arts, and mindfulness-based techniques.
At times, we may feel there are parts of ourselves we need to hide from our loved ones and the world. I believe that we all have these parts, and I strive to create a safe space where all parts are welcome without judgment. I look forward to accompanying you on your journey to acceptance and healing.
Clinical Concerns That I Treat
- Adjustment Disorder
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Sexuality and Body Image Concerns
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Identity
- Sexual and Relationship Satisfaction
- LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Care
- Non-monogamy Affirmative Care
- Embarrassment about sex
- Infertility and Reproductive Health
Human Sexuality Fellowship
- Fellowship in Sexual Health at the Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health (2021 to present)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Hawaii, LCSW # 4648-0
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Idaho, LCSW # 38680
- Oncology Social Work Certification, Board of Oncology Social Work
- Master of Social Work-New Mexico State University
- Master of Public Health-New Mexico State University
- Bachelor of Science, Family and Consumer Sciences- New Mexico State University
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists